About the EUGLOH 2021 Call
Within this alliance, the Université Paris-Saclay brings together 14 higher education and research institutions, pooling quality teaching and research at the highest international level to meet the challenge of global competition in teaching, research and innovation but also seeking for an innovative and inclusive campus.
The Université Paris-Saclay wishes to strengthen ties between its communities and develop a sense of belonging to the EUGLOH community, while increasing its influence on the international stage, where everyone can feel welcomed and at home.
In the framework of the alliance, MESRI (Ministère Français de lʼEnseignement Supérieur, de la Recherche et de lʼInnovation) - SGPI (Secrétariat général pour l'investissement) - ANR (Agence National de Recherche) supports transnational projects to finance students and staff initiatives that participate to the strengthening and reinforcing integration of EUGLOH campus life amongst its partners’ campuses.
- Launch of the call for projects: 19th April 2021
- Closing date for applications: 15th June 2021 midnight
- Early June: selection of projects by the selection committee
- 1st March 2022: deadline for total expenditure
Projects we are looking for
- Projects may be varied in nature (e.g. a cultural, social, scientific, sporting, entrepreneurial, or one-off event), and may be carried out individually or in a group.
- Mandatory: collaboration with at least one other EUGLOH partner
- Addressing one or several of EUGLOH campus life focuses :
- Ease mobility
- Language & intercultural skills
- Social & cultural activities
- Diversity, inclusion and well-being In compliance with EUGLOH campus life social & cultural identity and ethics (cf annexe)
What’s in it for you?
- Financial support: a grant of up to €4,000
- Support to link with EUGLOH alliance partners
- Assistance in developing your communication strategy
- Increased visibility among the EUGLOH community, particularly via the website and social network pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- The dissemination of your communication activities
- In addition to the financial support, possibility of short mobility at one or several of the 5 EUGLOH campuses if sanitary measures allows it (upon proposal’s needs- with the limit of 5 mobilities of 5 days per call )
Details for participation
Details of participation can be found HERE
EUGLOH campus life social & cultural identity