Entrepreneurship competences are considered as one of the most important competences for further generations. Throughout this week the participants will get familiar with the real entrepreneurship competences (that are much more than simply launching business) according to the EU-s EntreComp Framework while fostering creativity, vision, motivation, and several other soft-skills. We will do this in an interactive gamified fashion, implementing a new online serious game (called Entrepoly) and applying several other interactive techniques and games. All in all, this will be an entertaining international experience!
We would like to draw your attention to the following:
To successfully complete the training, students must collect at least 6 of the 14 badges. On the basis of this, the grades will be as follows:
- 14-12 badges: excellent (5)
- 10 – 11 badges: good (4)
- 8-9 badges: satisfactory (3)
- 6-7 badges: pass (2)
- less than 6 badges: fail (1)
Applicants’ motivation and language skills will be taken into account when assessing the applications. It means that applicants must submit a letter of motivation in a maximum of 2000 characters and declare their language skills, by using the registration form. In this case, appropriate language proficiency means at least B2 level English knowledge.
A maximum of 40 students will be selected from the applicants.
Certificate/ ECTS: 2 ECTS credits
- 7 December, 9:30-14:30 CET – Entrepreneurship competences (interactive seminar) – Prónay Szabolcs
- 8 December, 9:30-14:30 CET – Gamification (interactive seminar) – Anita Kéri
- 9 December, 9:30-14:30 CET – Playing entrepoly (interactive online game) – Prónay Szabolcs&Anita Kéri