5 Universities (soon to become 9), 1 Goal:
Building Europe’s Campus for Global Health
The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) brings together five universities (soon to become 9) from across Europe. Combining their outstanding expertise in Global Health, EUGLOH will build the European University of the future.
These universities include:
|Current Partners||New Partners|
|Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay)||University of Alcalá (UAH)|
|Lund University (LU)||Universität Hamburg (UHH)|
|Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)||University of Novi Sad|
|Universidade do Porto (UPorto)||Tromsø University - The Arctic University of Norway (UiT)|
|University of Szeged (USZ)|
Watch our video to learn more.
A Unique Network
- Long-lasting collaboration in higher education and research
- Extensive expertise in a variety of fields related to Global Health
- Unique set of large-scale infrastructures
- Strong research and socio-economic ecosystems
- Broad geographic and cultural diversity
Key Goals of EUGLOH
- Interdisciplinary Global Health programmes across universities – striving towards a joint European degree.
- A vibrant, multicultural and inclusive inter-university campus.
- Seamless mobility for students, staff and professionals – physical and virtual.
- Strong links between higher education, research and local socio-economic ecosystems to prepare young people for the jobs of tomorrow.
- Empowering future generations to find solutions for Global Health challenges.
EUGLOH Unites More Than …
Faculties & Schools