The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) brings together five universities from across Europe. Combining their outstanding expertise in Global Health, EUGLOH will build the European University of the future.
The unique network is characterised by:
- Long-lasting collaboration in higher education and research
- Extensive expertise in a variety of fields related to Global Health
- Unique set of large-scale infrastructures
- Strong research and socio-economic ecosystems
- Broad geographic and cultural diversity
EUGLOH Consortium Partners
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay)
- Lund University (LU)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)
- Universidade do Porto (UPorto)
- University of Szeged (USZ)
EUGLOH New Consortium Partners
The EUGLOH Alliance is delighted to announce that it will have four excellent new member universities. Joining the EUGLOH Alliance are the Universities of Alcalá de Henares, Hamburg, Novi Sad and Tromsø.
- University of Alcalá (UAH)
- Universität Hamburg (UHH)
- University of Novi Sad
- Tromsø University - The Arctic University of Norway (UiT)
With the extension of the consortium, the alliance considerably enhances the variety and quality of its academic strengths in both education and research.
The new members will broaden the academic background and add a wider European perspective to the consortium thus adding impetus to achieving the objectives of the network.