EUGLOH’s visions and objectives are:
- Training the future generations of European innovators, practitioners, experts and leaders serving all sectors of the society, ready to face interdisciplinary societal challenges related to Global Health
- Becoming a world-class higher education alliance focused on Global Health and well-being challenges
- Promoting European values, such as solidarity, equality of opportunities, inclusiveness, respect for human rights and full access to welfare
- Setting the foundation of a common European health area
- Building a European campus with a high level of integration sustained by joint procedures and structures
- Boosting attractiveness and competitiveness of European higher education, research and innovation
Find out more about our ambition and vision in this factsheet.