At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world. We enable organizations to flex and to harness new technology quickly, without disrupting operations. We streamline the journey for our customers to become digital businesses that deliver better experiences for their customers, that in turn drive growth. Our software helps employees simply and securely access the apps and data they need, from anywhere, to do their best work.
This session is especially interesting for students looking for opportunities in areas such as sales, marketing and communication (please note that VMware currently does not offer any development and programming positions).
June 18, 17.00 - 19.00 (CET)
- Brief welcome and introduction by Anna Schwark (LMU Career Service)
- Meet VMware
- Career opportunities at VMware
- Insights by graduates who recently started their career at VMware
- Greet VMware
- Questions and Discussion
- Possibly: Small group sessions / Follow-up sessions with VMware Recruitment
Language of the Meet and Greet: English
For registration, please send
- your CV,
- the area of interest at VMware (Communication, Sales, Marketing etc.),
- your university
- and your study level (Bachelor student / Master Student / PhD candidate)
to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16, 2020.
A confirmation e-mail containing the registration link for the online meeting will then be send to you by VMware after June 16.