This serious game on Pharmaceutical Marketing is an online management simulation, focused on marketing strategy. It helps participants to develop their understanding and command of the whole marketing decision-making process for health products and drugs, from strategy design to sales execution.
During 7 rounds over 3 days, teams of students compete for the leadership position at the end of the game (winning criteria is the share price).
Since teams are composed of members from several universities, students will also benefit from virtual mobility and an intercultural experience. An expert will lecture students on interculturality during the kick-off and the debriefing sessions.
The winning team will earn a trip to Paris or to other universities of its members.
Please see the full video of the last edition:
Aside from the simulation, teams are expected to deliver:
- An intercultural video,
- An advertisement video,
- Management reports,
- A Corporate strategy,
- A Letter to shareholders.
Certificate of participation delivered to each student attending all rounds
- 13/12: Kick-off meeting, 14:00 CET to 18:00 CET
- 14/12: Rounds 1, 2 and 3. Team meeting with teacher of 15 min, to be scheduled between 10:00 CET to 20:00 CET
- 15/12: Rounds 4, 5 and 6.
- 16/12: Round 7 and Debriefing meeting, 14:00 CET to 16:30 CET. Winners will be announced.
The simulation and team meetings are online. Kick-off and debriefing sessions are on-site. In the case of COVID restrictions, they will be held online too.