At EUGLOH, we aim to establish an international campus supporting equal rights and opportunities for each student and staff. Do you share the idea of equal representation for everyone? Interested in participating in a discussion about how to improve the representation of all social groups?
Join our E-conference on 19 January 2021 at 1 pm CET, where the focus will be on the policies and definitions of underrepresented groups. Get inspired and share your opinions with all participants!
- 13:00 - 13:05 Introduction & Welcome by the chairwomen
- 13:05 - 13:15 Dr. Zoltán Bajmócy from the University of Szeged talks about what makes a person/group underrepresented?
- 13:15 - 13:40 Short student video testimonies about personal experiences and awareness
- 13:40 - 13:50 Ayman Adel Amin from IM Swedish Development Partner will present their work on integration
- 13:50 - 13.55 Fanni Kátai and Szandra Rostás, students from the Christian Roma College of Szeged will introduce how the College is helping them in pursuing studies and their carreers
- 13.55 - 14:00 Ágost Jeddi juggling instructor talks about how the juggling courses help both the social and study skills of students with learning difficulties
- 14:00 - 14:15 Professor Tomas Brage from Lund University talks about how to make underrepresented groups represented
- 14:15 - 14:30 Q&A with all panelists and wrap-up