In this course, students may get to know Porto better in the company of a fun group of students and learn to communicate in Portuguese in basic everyday situations, based on the presentation of language contents and guided practice.
As a teaser, watch this short video:
Each didactic unit is organized based on daily communicative situations and proposes the following path:
- watching one episode of the series;
- watching short videos on specific linguistic contents organized by topics;
- practice through a variety of exercises at the end of each topic;
- completion of a quiz at the end of the unit for self-assessment of the skills achieved.
For more information please follow this link.
Each participant who successfully completes the course is given proof of participation. To be successful, you must do the final quiz of each learning unit, a total of 8, and obtain a score of 50% or more in each one.
The course has 8 learning units:
- Unit 1. Introduce yourself and present someone
- Unit 2. Make choices and indicate the location
- Unit 3. Buy a subway ticket and go to the café
- Unit 4. Go shopping and asking for directions
- Unit 5. Go to the restaurant
- Unit 6. Use of leisure time
- Unit 7. Buy gifts and make invitations
- Unit 8. Have a picnic and say goodbye