Developing a resonant and strong voice helps to speak without strain and hoarseness, presentations get striking and the attention of listeners is increased by using a lively speech melody and a pleasant vocal sound.
- Exercises for an upright posture and a supportive breathing technique
- Exercises for phonation and articulation
- Exercises to develop an animating speaking style
- Theoretical framework regarding anatomy and physiology of the speaking process
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Thu 19 Nov 2020: 9:00 am – 12:00 am (CET)
- Fri 20 Nov 2020: 9:00 am – 12:00 am (CET)
Registration: Please note that this course is already fully booked and closed for registration.
Contact person: In case of questions please contact email@example.com.
Registration deadline: 1 Nov 2020
Number of participants: 10