For most, the years being a student are great! You meet a lot of new people, you might live on your own for the first time, you learn a lot and you have a lot of fun. However, for some, either daily or occasionally, these years can also be stressful, filled with anxiety and some struggle with bullying, eating disorders or addiction.
We invite you to attend this webinar where we will address the darker side of student life and the mental health issues that some students face.
We will address issues such as:
- bullying & exclusion,
- stress, anxiety, and pressure
- addiction and eating disorders.
The last date to sign up for sign language interpretation is the 9 November 2021
Registration: Please register here.
- 13:00-13:15 Introductory key speaker and moderator - Jan Kjellström
- 13:15-13:30 Stress, anxiety, and pressure – EUGLOH eSpace – Vera Dickman & Joana Fernandes
- 13:30-13:45 Addictive behaviours - “Tjejzonen” (The girls zone) addressing eating disorders
- 13:45-14:00 Bullying and exclusion – Tamás Pongó addressing cyberbullying
- 14:00-14:15 Vox pop audios
- 14:15-14:30 Q&A and wrap up.
You can find an article in French, on a study run by an Inserm research team in Bordeaux University on the impact the COVID crisis has on the students’ mental health here