WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
100 Students selected from the five universities from all levels, (BSc to PhD), and from all faculties, will be able to present their scientific work, mentored by academic staff, during the online Annual Research Student Conference. Participants are expected to present their work in the form of an online oral presentation or through an electronic poster session. The conference program also includes plenary talks by expert scientists of EUGLOH member universities.
EUGLOH Certificates and 4 ECTS will be provided for presenting students.
WHICH TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
The presentations will cover the students’ own work in all aspects of multidisciplinary sciences, with a primary focus on Global Health and Diseases of Modern Life:
- Environmental challenges related to water and food contamination
- Ageing and dementia as a global health challenge
- Effects of air pollution on health
- Global warming, climate change - related global health problems
- Non-communicable and pandemic diseases
- Health challenges related to population displacement
- Antimicrobial resistance
- High-threat pathogens
- Vaccine hesitancy
- Respiratory diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Cancer screening and care
- Psychological and mental disorders
- New epidemics, including COVID-19
- Other global health challenges
WHAT ARE THE FORMATS OF PRESENTATION AVAILABLE?
Participating students can present their work in one of the two following ways:
- Online oral presentations: lectures by online video streaming and interactive communication tools. The duration of each presentation cannot exceed 10 minutes. The presentation will be followed by a 5-minute discussion.
- Electronic offline presentation: pre-recorded 3-minute presentations in a common video file format uploaded on the e-presentation platform. Video files will be published prior to interactive live discussion sessions that will be organized to evaluate the quality of the work as well as presentation skills.
You can find more detailed information in the Downloads section.
First authors: http://www3.szote.u-szeged.hu/eugloh/
- Co-authors and audience: https://modulo.etr.u-szeged.hu/Modulo2/default/en/invitation/b69b1b35-16b6-4bb2-93d3-db1e712ae247
Registration deadline: September 7th, 2020