During the EUGLOH Business Case Event you will:
- Have the chance to get to know and network with different companies
- Have the chance to convince the participating companies of your competence
- Develop ideas and solve an interesting business case with one or more companies of your choice (You can find a description of the business cases in the download section. The description of the missing business cases will follow soon.)
- Participate in a workshop preparing you for the European job market (For a detailed description of the workshop content please have a look at the workshop outline in the download section.)
9.00 – 9.20 CET am Official Opening (Zoom) Welcome by LMU Career Service for all participating students and companies
9.30 – 16.15 CET Business Cases (Zoom or Teams) The links will lead you to the webpage of the respective companies. Please find the cases in the download section below. The cases contain the academic background required for the participation in them.
- 09.30 – 11.00 CET Qualtrics and BIAL
- 11.15 – 12.45 CET VMware and ThermoFisher Scientific
- 13.00 – 14.30 CET GlaxoSmithKline and knokcare
15.30 – 17.00 CET Workshop: How to Produce an Impactful Elevator Pitch and Find Work Abroad – with Europe Language Jobs Topics (Zoom)
- The European Job Market: Languages in demand, interesting countries for internationals
- Why it is important to have work experience abroad?
- How to best highlight your strengths with an Elevator Pitch
Registration will open on Monday, March 22, 2021 at 12 am CET.
Selection criteria: There are 20 vacancies per Business Case. Students will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic background: It is very important that you academic background matches the requirements of the case you apply for. Please check the case for the academic requirements.
- Home University: We will distribute the vacancies evenly between the EUGLOH partner universities. This means, each university is given 24 vacancies. If we receive less then 24 applications from one or more universities those vacancies will be distrubited evenly between those universities with more then 24 applicants.
- Motivation: Your motivation is key for us to understand why you would like to particpate in the Business Case Event. In case we reiceive a lot of applications: The better your motivation, the better your chances to get in spot in our Business Case Event.
Registration: For registration please send the application form and your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation e-mail containing further information will be send to you after the registration deadline.
Contact person: In case of questions please contact Anna Schwark (email@example.com).