What is the future of foreign language learning at universities? Do we still need this skill at all in times of ever-improving translation tools and increasingly limited mobility? What factors and circumstances need to be in place to make foreign language learning at universities viable for the future, both for students, administrative staff and teachers of foreign languages?
These questions provide the framework for our Future Workshop and should help to design a sustainable concept for the future of foreign language learning and teaching at universities. The creation of a prototype that incorporates the best ideas represents the conclusion of the workshop.
Students, faculty, administrative staff and all other interested parties are cordially invited to attend.
Goals of the workshop:
- showing potentials and possibilities
- promoting competence to act
- developing new sustainable concepts
- Shaping the future together
- Certificate/ ECTS: Certificate of Attendance
- Language: English
- Number of Places: 12 (first come, first served)