You can find the detailed programme in the download section...
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
This conference offers the opportunity for Master and PhD. EUGLOH students, from all fields of Humanities and Social Sciences, to present their research works on Global Health issues. A 2-page paper needs to be submitted by 6th September.
The scientific committee will select 100 students from the five universities of the EUGLOH Alliance. Participants will present their work either by online video streaming or in a pre-recorded 5-minute video.
Submission deadline: 6th September
Registration deadline: 9th September
Master and PhD. students admitted to present their research work will receive a EUGLOH certificate.
Please find the programme here.
WHICH TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
The Scientific Committee will mainly target the following topics:
- Digital health (e-healthcare, artificial intelligence...)
- Environmental challenges (sustainable consumption, environmental law, ecological economics, environmental diplomacy...)
- Ethics and Health (ethics of research, ethics of care...)
- Food, nutrition and well-being (food sovereignty, sustainable food system, food consumption...)
- Global public health (health public policies, social marketing, social acceptance...)
- Health economics (insurance, prevention, care...)
- Health in changing labour conditions
- Health law (health data protection, universal health coverage, patient rights...)
- Health diplomacy (internationali- sation of health policies, public and private actors, the role of EU...)
- Right to health (social inequalities, social justice...)
- Therapeutic innovations and empowerment (fab-Lab, expert patient, partner patient), patent law and pharmaceutical companies
Submission and registration link: Please submit your paper/register here.
Submission deadline: 6th September 2021 Registration deadline: 9th September 2021
Contact person: In case of questions please contact Yara Hodroj (email@example.com), Valerie Nicolas-Hemar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Francois Pannequin (email@example.com),