The 3rd EUGLOH Plant Science Meeting is being organized by the Plant Functional Biology and Biotechnology Master's Course at the University of Porto.
It extends an open invitation to students from EUGLOH Alliance Universities and the entire Plant Biology scientific community to participate in oral or poster presentations.
This event promises to be a remarkable opportunity for exchanging research ideas, sharing knowledge, and fostering collaboration, in addition to bringing together students, academics, and researchers within the framework of the EUGLOH Alliance.
Three main topics (sessions)
- Plant Functional Genomics
- Plant Physiology
- Plant and Algae Biotechnology
The final program, which will be available soon, includes four plenary lectures by international scientists, with a special highlight on Professor Stefano Mancuso from the University of Florence, Italy.
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge into action
- Communication & collaboration
- You can choose to participate either in person at Room FC5-2.78, Faculty of Sciences, University of Porto, or via online video streaming (ZOOM), which link will be provided after registration.
- A restricted number of oral presentations will be selected. Those not selected for oral presentation can still participate through a poster and a flash presentation (3 minutes).
Number of participants: Fifty available places at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Porto & unlimited places online.
Certificate/ECTS: Certificate of attendance.
This activity is part of Work Package 3.