In the Social Entrepreneurship 4 Health Course, participants will:
- Understand problems of Global Health
- Acquire tools and methodologies to entrepreneurially solve a challenge and apply them to social start-ups (Impact Assessment, Business Model Canvas)
- Develop own ideas and create a business model
- Analyze and create impact
- Get to know and learn from two social startups
The course is a cooperation with the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie.
Language of workshop: English
Certificate of attendance: Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Prior to the course, participants take the online course edX “Enabling Entrepreneurs To Shape a Better World” introducing them to the basics of (social) entrepreneurship. They should at least work through Module 1 (4h):
- Entrepreneurship and You
- Social Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Social Business
After the pre-course, the participants meet virtually to work on developing impact-driven business models.
- What is social entrepreneurship?
- How to understand Global Health challenges?
- How does the European Social Entrepreneurship ecosystem work?
- Examples of social startups and Q&A pitching
- How to create an idea?
- How to create and assess impact (theory of change)?
- How to create a business model
- How to create a financial model
- How to pitch your idea and impact story
- Final Ceremony: Pitches and Feedback of Jury
Mentors and Jury Members
Coaches / Mentors
- Maria Prahl, Social Entrepreneur, Social Entrepreneurship Educator, Systems Change Facilitator and Innovation Coach LinkedIn
- Nadine Franziska König, Social and Health Entrepreneur LinkedIn and Dr. Anne Latz, Medical Consultant LinkedIn
- Dr. György Málovics, Social Impact Researcher
- Véronique Tibayrenc, International Project Manager, Business Mentor and Entrepreneurship Educator LinkedIn
- Liliana Ribeiro, Social Entrepreneurship Specialist and Educator LinkedIn
- David Perreira, Entrepreneurship Specialist and Educator LinkedIn
- Anna Stevenson, Entrepreneurship Specialist and Educator LinkedIn
- Maria Oliveira, International Entrepreneurship Mentor LinkedIn and Susana Pinheiro, International Entrepreneurship Mentor LinkedIn